Classes Resuming at ABA
Hello ABA Families!
I hope you all are well and hanging in there. I am so happy to let you know that we will reopen Monday, May 11th. This will include Ballet I-VI, contemporary, & adult classes. We are so excited and have been busy cleaning and implementing appropriate changes to ensure we all stay healthy. The studio has also been sprayed with NISUS DSV, which is a hospital grade spray that is used against SARS & COV-2. After spraying at night and drying it continues to break down microscopic organic matter.
Below is a list of what we will be implementing along with the guidelines set by the CDC.
- We are asking that everyone wear a mask
- Sanitize as you enter the building
- Come dressed for class, the dressing room will be closed
- Do not come if you are sick
- Wash hands after barre and wipe down barres with antiseptic wipes
- Bring a water bottle and fill it only once before class begins
- Drop off only so we do not have extra bodies in the lobby
- Please talk to your kids about not touching each other and leaving space between each other
- Sadly... no hugs for now
Classes will be kept at 10 or less. If you are in Pre-Ballet or Ballet Fundamentals, we will continue classes through Zoom. If you could please let me know if you plan on attending classes at the studio I can work on a schedule. I completely understand if some of you are not comfortable returning right now, so please let me know. I would like to figure out a way to keep the Zoom classes available if you can not attend at the studio. Classes will be available (at the studio) first to those who have attended via Zoom over the past seven weeks. I will work on invoices for May as I hear back from you. Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m sorry that I can not start back with my little ones, but I think it is a lot to ask of them.
WE LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!