Hello ABA Families!
We have been busy cleaning and implementing appropriate changes to ensure we all stay healthy. The studio is consistently sprayed with NISUS DSV, which is a hospital grade spray that is used against SARS & COV-2. After spraying at night and drying it continues to break down microscopic organic matter.
Below is a list of what we have been implementing along with the guidelines set by the CDC.
- We are asking that everyone wear a mask
- Sanitize as you enter the building
- Come dressed for class, the dressing room will be closed
- Do not come if you are sick
- Wash hands after barre and wipe down barres with antiseptic wipes
- Bring a water bottle and fill it only once before class begins
- Drop off only so we do not have extra bodies in the lobby
- Please talk to your kids about not touching each other and leaving space between each other
- Sadly... no hugs for now
Classes will be kept at 10 or less. We completely understand if some of you are not comfortable returning right now.